Welcome to my Blog...

Sunday, April 10, 2022

The Only One In The World


I'm sure that going through our daily activities, sometimes we meet a  "human force", of self importance. The I come first persona. My time is more valuable then yours attitude. We see it in parking lots, on checkout lines and driving on any road in the USA. Besides what is obvious here, the force deserves some empathy... why? because we are bigger than the one, and being the only one, eventually leads to a strict continuance of lonely solitude.

I hope you enjoyed the reading, Steve

Comments welcomed on social media links below

also:lifesproverbs@gmail.com

#lifesproverbs

No comments:

Mindful Post

  Is This The Way Seems different from yesterday. What was once a certain Path- Has now divided into Splintered enticements of, ...