Welcome to my Blog...

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Think, Outside The Box (a parody)

 

Have you ever stopped and realized where you do most of your thinking?  What comes to mind for me is my writing corner, where I have all my necessary writing essentials(journal, pencil, pad), to complete my chronicles.  From time to time, a boss at work advises us to think outside the box. Now that mental image can drive one crazy.  Do we actually box ourselves up to a point where we're trapped, captured and can't escape?  Come to think about it the antidote could be to unpack the box, keep the elements needed out in the open air. Don't be surprised that you'll be told to-think, beyond the atmosphere...

I hope you enjoyed the reading, Steve

Comments welcomed on social media

also:lifesproverbs@gmail.com

#lifesproverbs

No comments:

Mindful Post

  Is This The Way Seems different from yesterday. What was once a certain Path- Has now divided into Splintered enticements of, ...