Welcome to my Blog...

Sunday, July 31, 2022

I'll Do It, If You Do It

 

Looking back at our youth, there seems to be a mutual experience where it comes down to A: can I do this, should I do this? Or B: do I trust the word of my friend, to join in? The friend say's, "I'll do it, if you do it!" It could be as innocent as joining the chorus in Junior High, or as immature as giving a rival two flat tires.  Either way it comes at an expense.  But mostly, it's a lesson in mature judgement and loyalty.  Each of these two scenarios are weighed differently.  Both involved relying on each other when the moment of truth arrived.  Even if, one or both teens are smart enough to say, "I'm not doing this!"

I hope you enjoyed the reading, Steve

Comments are welcomed on social media
also:lifesproverbs@gmail.com

#lifesproverbs 

No comments:

Stark Differences

    Stark Differences The contrast is illuminating, Why polar opposites attract? May be natural allurement Towards character, loyalt...