Welcome to my Blog...

Monday, March 14, 2022

Stay In Your Lane…

Thinking back as a teenager taking driving lessons, that is when I first heard the phrase," stay in your lane".  It's humorous how it is applied in today's vernacular.  When at work, if someone is advising you to be careful with office politics...here comes that sentiment.  Another situation might arise where you want to date the boss's daughter, that phrase is tossed your way as a "tip off".  Finally, after just a few lesson's on skiing, you want to take on the " advanced slope', and the instructor recommends, yep..."stay in your lane".  For me, I'll always keep my eyes on the road, keep within the solid white lines because those lanes have always been tried and true...

                               I hope you enjoyed the reading, Steve                             

Comments welcomed on social media links below.

also:lifesproverbs@gmail.com

#lifesproverbs

No comments:

Mindful Post

  Is This The Way Seems different from yesterday. What was once a certain Path- Has now divided into Splintered enticements of, ...