Welcome to my Blog...

Monday, October 31, 2022

Parody Post: One Way Street

 


I can remember looking at this sign and a life lesson from my Dad immediately came to mind.  No, not a  driving tip or awareness sentiment but oddly enough, it reminded me of a truism I think we all have heard, there's one way of doing what needs to be done, and that's the right way.  Right from wrong no cutting corners, don't half heart anything was the message.  It may be a bit odd to hear the comparison this way, but the one way street, does have its trigger meaning if you will.  Either you're in or out.  You follow the rules or not.  A team player or an individual.  I do understand of course, it does not apply to relationships.  It's a personally unique way to remember a lesson from a parent that lives through time and generations...

I hope you enjoyed the reading, Steve

lifesproverbs.blogspot.com
Comments are welcomed on social media
also:lifesproverbs@gmail.com

#lifesproverbs 

#lifes experiences

Copyright©lifesproverbs.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved 2022

No content on this site may be copied or reused in any form or capacity without expressed written consent.

No comments:

Mindful Post

  Is This The Way Seems different from yesterday. What was once a certain Path- Has now divided into Splintered enticements of, ...